Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 226: That's a really long time to be out to lunch...


Dear Crazy People Out There,

Do you seek me out?
Is this an experiment on how white my hair can get before I hit 35?
I feel like I’ve met all of you.
If you’re not having a hysterical fit about some trivial matter then you are creeping me out with your creepiness.
It’s a bit much.
Just saying.
Today after experiencing yet another nutjob go bananas, I actually said out loud: “Is this a joke? Am I being punked? Cause if so, I’d like to refresh my makeup before seeing Ashton Kutcher.”
But no-- not punked.
Just run of the mill cuckoo shaking off some loose screws with lil’ old me.
In private.
Where no one else can witness it.
Why is that always the case?
Let me at least have some normal company to laugh or raise my eyebrows with when you decide to perform your version of the Mad Hatter.
Am I too smiley?
Is that it?
Does that make me the quintessential target of Crazies everywhere?
Because I have now racked up enough frequent crazy miles to use for a much needed vacation.
(Thanks for that).
But please, when you get my out-of-office response, feel free to move on to the next poor schmuck.
A girl can only dye her hair so many times...
Sincerely,

Looking For The Marbles You Stole



4 comments:

  1. Hey, you sound nice you look nice I've seen seen your photo You look nice
    I bet your nice
    Bbut why do you die your hair WHY
    WHY DO YOU DO IT AND WEAR MAKE UP??????
    WHAT FOR YOU?
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, your post is fab, but what the heck is that comment up there all about?!

    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I think it's case and point, actually.

    ReplyDelete