Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 173: failed attempt

UGH!!
I've been writing and rewriting.
To no avail.
I can't think.
It doesn't help that the teenage couple at the table next to me are making out.
Like see-strands-of-saliva-when-they-pull-apart kind of making out.
Then they start talking like babies, laugh loudly and knock shit over.
Not cute.
It's too much.
Truth is, it's not them.
I just had some really shitty luck today.
And I'm not myself.
I'm tired.
Very tired.
And rather than babble on about it, feeling sorry for myself, I will ask for a night off.
I need it.
So I'm gonna cop out and make this my post.
Because I can't filter my thoughts properly to write about something else.
And anyway it is almost Earth Hour.
Shut off your lights.
And I'll try to shut off my thoughts.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment