Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 107: post script

I deleted the other post I had written for today because (at the end of today) it didn’t feel honest anymore.
And I wasn't comfortable with the idea of it being out there to be misinterpreted.
I’ve finally come to my senses about something quite personal.
And I feel done writing about it.
Quite honestly, I have given it way too much air time as it is.
I had to experience it all.
I had to taste both ends of foolishness, I suppose.
Took me long enough.
Took me rereading some things after many months of avoiding doing exactly that.
I wrote my way through it.
And I read my way out of it.
The irony doesn't escape me.
But I learned a few things.
1) Watch out for them pedestals.
2) Value yourself.

1 comment:

  1. i like your posts a lot because they DO NOT RAMBLE! I guess that's the advantage of someone who writes daily, raw, honest, but short and sweet posts.

    ReplyDelete