Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 82: Must. Have. Coffee.

Christmas Day.
Tired.
I told you we overdo it on the Eve. I got home at 4:30am.
Karaoke is fun, but I forgot about the possibility of people singing Bon Jovi.
Yeah. I heard lots of Bon Jovi.
My skull feels a little fragile today.
Some people project without microphones, if you catch my drift.

But the funniest, most hilarious part of the evening came from my dad.
He gave each of us kids a riddle to solve in order to figure out what our gifts were.
In his mind, they were straightforward, easy-to-solve riddles.
Ahhh poor dad.
We gave up after 20 minutes.
But I almost peed laughing.
Who knew the clue "cloned from the sea" could wind up being memory foam for my bed.

Merry Christmas y'all.
I hope you savour this time with the people you love.
And I hope you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment