Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 67: Indulge a little.

I am allowing lots and lots and lots (and LOTS) of indulgence tonight.
I got a manicure.
I slow roasted spaghetti squash with parmesan and used the ‘special occasion’ truffle oil from Italia.
I am drinking Brandy Alexanders. Yes. Plural.
I bought a $6 dollar Swiss raspberry chocolate bar and I’m eating all of it.
I am lounging on the couch in my jammies, my favorite silk vintage bath robe and bulky (but oh-so-soft-and-warm) possum socks.
I am watching Elizabeth Taylor skirt around the ever sexy Paul Newman in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
I am drooling over Paul Newman. (I just wanted to say his name twice for the sake of indulgence).
And after the movie’s over and I post this, I will tie my hair up and take a long, hot vanilla scented bubble bath.
Why? Because, sometimes you want what you want.
Right?
So, indulge a little.
Go ahead...
You’re welcome.

4 comments:

  1. You are truly beautiful and the thought of you in the bath raises certain "thoughts"!! Wishing I was there, in the bath, passion a guarantee!!!

    An Admire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to indulge, although, the Italian truffle oil might have been a little over the top.
    Paul Newman, on the other hand....sweet Jesus! 'Nuff said ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Jesus, indeed.
    They just don't make 'em like that anymore, do they?

    ReplyDelete