Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 45: conversations with my cursor (part 2)

Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: C’mon. Say something clever.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: I’m sick. I have no energy to type up something.
      You do it. Pleeeease.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: You suck.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: Ahhhhh. Pbbbblllltttttt.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: You know, I’m OK with being on my own.
      But when I’m sick, I don’t like it so much.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: It could get a little lonely.
      And, you know, it would be nice to have a little help with
      stuff
sometimes.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: Like yesterday, I made myself chicken soup and then
      dropped half of it on the floor. Soup everywhere.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: It was a sad sight.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
            Blink. Blink.
Me: Really? No sympathy?
      
I’m not gonna get you to write something am I?
      Wow. You really suck.
Cursor: What do you want me to say?
Me: Wha? Did I just hallucinate you saying something?
       Did I take one too many flu pills?
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: Oh dear. I’m going to go hide under a quilt and
      watch bad TV, now.
Cursor: Blink. Blink.
Me: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Va Fa Napoli!!

1 comment:

  1. Bad TV is good when you don't feel well. That and soup someone else has made for you.

    ReplyDelete