Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 16: ordinary magic is the best kind of magic.

I had a really great moment today. I was in my car, driving kind of fast and I spontaneously decided to lower my car window and hold out my arm. My hand immediately started to flip flop with the heavy current of wind, and my hair started flying in every direction- (you know, the way hair looks when you’re underwater). The sun was shining hot on my face; the colours were on fire outside my window, the music was swelling and this cool gust of air felt as though it were trying to take me by the hand and sweep me away. It was such a strange and lovely feeling of awareness. It caught me by surprise and had me smiling when I got to a red light. Because I felt like, for one minute, the wind and I were dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment