Tuesday, October 5, 2010

INTRO And so I begin...

Dear Blog. (Wait, is that how it should start? No, how about):
Dear Readers. (That's assuming I have readers, and being lost in cyberspace I most likely do not).
Ummm, ok:
(Ahem)
Sometimes, we need to do things simply to get them started.
Does that make sense?
Let me try to explain.
I used to write. A lot.
And lately, I feel like someone vacuum packed all the ideas inside me and sent them to Istanbul with no return address.
So, seeing as I am idea-less, if you will, I have to start somewhere.
Here. Every day.
For one whole year.
I half heartedly promise that I will try my darndest to find interesting things to say.
 But that is not a certainty, and so I ask for your patience.
I will be silly, trivial, dull, journal like, story like, my punctuation and grammar will be terrible, but I will say something.
Anything. Sometimes even twice.
To practice. To write. To find ideas.
To find my voice.
And so I begin.



1 comment:

  1. You make me wanna be a better blogger! ;) lol!

    ReplyDelete