Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 14: message in a bottle

I deleted my earlier post. Felt like maybe it was too personal to share.
But isn't all of this quite personal, really?
I am starting to question this blog idea.
I kind of jumped right in without thinking it through.
What, exactly, am I trying to accomplish?
What am I trying to say?
When I write something, do people get it?
Do they have to?
The creative process is such a tricky, delicate, and revealing experience.
I know, in spite of my doubt wanting to shut this down, that it has been good for me to write here.
It is a time and space set apart from all the rest of my day.
It is me. It is mine.
It is passing thoughts set to the music inside my head.
It is nostalgia.
It is my heart wide open.
Like a book I haven't written yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment